How to Repair OfficeTab_v1.22_090913.exe Not Found?
What Causes Dll Error?
Sometimes, you may receive an error message stating Windows could not find the filename.dll or A required .DLL was not found or something similar. It means that your PC is missing a dynamic link library (DLL) file or a required DLL is corrupt.An error message stating that a particular DLL is missing could be caused by several things. A program that was recently uninstalled removed a DLL that was required by another program, a program that was recently installed overwrote a DLL, a bad installation of a program corrupted a DLL, a malicious program such as a computer virus removed a DLL or hardware problems like a bad hard drive is leading to the error messages.As everyone know that Dll, a Dynamic Link Library, is a file which can include code and data used by a lot of different programs at the same time, such as Kernel32.dll, etc.
The page will show you how to download and install OfficeTab_v1.22_090913.exe file. Just have a try.
Free Download OfficeTab_v1.22_090913.exe
File Name: OfficeTab_v1.22_090913.exe
What Does Dll Mean?
You might wonder what is dll. The extension of a computer file is the second part of the file name that comes after the dot. The most common implementation of the DLL file extension is Microsoft's Dynamic Link Libraries. On the other side, dynamically generated web pages, associated with a Microsoft IIS web server have the DLL file extension. IIS stands for Internet Information Services, which is the second most implemented web server application in the world after the Apache web server.
How to Install Internet Explorer DLL?
Installing a Dll, Dynamic Link Library, is ordinarily accomplished by an executable installation. However, some add-on applications for Internet Explorer demand registration of the DLL manually.The following is the way to install Internet Explorer DLL:
- Step 1. Download the DLL file and keep them to a directory on your PC. It's important to note where the files are saved, since this path is needed for the registration process.
- Step 2. Hit the Windows Start button and select the Run option from the menu. Type cmd into the text box and press the Enter key. Windows opens a DOS command prompt.
- Step 3. Type regsvr32 <path><filename>.<ext> into the command prompt and control the Enter key. Replace <path> with the directory noted from Step1. Replace <filename>.<ext> with the name and extension of the Internet Explorer download file.
- Step 4. Uninstall the add-on using the same process yet using the -u switch.
How to Remove Dll Virus in My Computer?
Betweentimes, while you are infected with a .dll virus, you ought to ensure to track it down and remove it Within the shortest time.This is the process of how to remove dll virus:
- Step 1. Check and hold the CTRL, ALT and DELETE buttons together. This opens the Windows Task Manager window.
- Step 2. Choose the Processes tab, then look through the listings until you find a program titled wscript.exe. If you see the file hit it and choose End Process.
- Step 3. Click Start followed by My Computer. In My Computer choose the Tools tab at the top of the screen, then choose Folder Options from the pull-down menu.
- Step 4. Pick View and click Hidden files and folders, then Select OK.
- Step 5. Return back to My Computer and Pick the C: drive. Right-click and Pick Open. When the new window appears look for MS32dll.dll.vbs. If you could not find it here open the Windows folder and browse for the file. If you still could not find the virus Pick the F3 button and choose All files and folders, then type MS32dll.dll.vbs. It searches for the .dll virus. Once it is found you can pick the file and click Delete to remove it from your PC.
Take MFC71.dll Not Found As an Example:
Firstly, the Mfc71.dll file is a legitimate part of the Microsoft Visual Studio.NET 2003 program. Sometimes an error with this file is caused because a file was accidentally deleted, maybe with a cleaning software or while a program was uninstalled. Next, the page will show you how to fix MFC71.dll not found.
- Step 1. Shut your system down. Turn it off entirely and let it sit for a count of 10. Generally speaking, the system would find the missing file just by doing a hard reboot.
- Step 2. Update the Mfc71.dll security patch. Do this only if you're on a Windows 2000 or a Windows XP operating system. Download the file from Microsoft and install it.
- Step 3. Make sure your anti-virus software is up to date. It can usually be done manually after opening the anti-virus software. Since there are many anti-virus programs, each one updates differently. Generally, the icon is on the taskbar in the bottom right-hand side of your computer screen. Right click on the icon. Occasionally an update command could be accessed at this point by scrolling to the update now or something similar. Casually the anti-virus software has to be opened with a double click to be updated.
- Step 4. Act a complete system scan for viruses. Make sure scan the Temp, System and Program Files as these are the files where the viruses have been known to be found. Depending on the size of your system, this can take up to several hours. Remove any identified Trojans or viruses found by the anti-virus software.
- Step 5. Download Internet Explorer to the latest version. Download and update the software from the Microsoft website. Install it and then reboot your system. Internet Explorer comes with a Mfc71.dll file and it will likely replace the missing one onthe system.
- Step 6. Uninstall the software which is causing the error. Go to the Control Panel: Start>Control Panel>Add and Remove Programs. Let the list populate and go down to the program that is causing the error. Click Remove. While prompted, click Uninstall. Restart the system before reinstalling the software.
What People Say?
- Adalia Says:
three days ago, my computer suddenly stopped working. And pop up the OfficeTab_v1.22_090913.exe is missing. Therefore, I search the internet and try to find the right dll file to fix this problem to keep the good performance of computer. Finally, I find out that the SmartPC Fixer that can not only satisfy my dll demands, but also improve the speed of my PC. In my opinion it is fine.
- Kate Says:
SmartPC Fixer repairs my black screen error. I often work at midnight, and someday, I find out that the computer I have used for more than several years suddenly became blue screen. I feel upset and try to find a way to fix it. I search the Google and there are so many these kinds of software. I select SmartPC Fixer because it can scan my PC error and fix them automatically.
- Howard Allen Says:
My computer often freezes when I run so many programs. I want to Speed it up. I am going to crazy for its slowest running speed. This software repairs the issues for cleaning my registry thoroughly. I always want to clean it thoroughly but I do not know how to do it. It helps me a lot. Thanks.
Youe Best Handy-Dll Download.
SmartPC Fixer aims at fixing the PC issues that not all the PC software can do. It is designed to help users repair common windows errors, clean registry errors and speed up the computer. It has a lot of functions that attract computer users. Now, let me tell you.1. Scan & Clean
2. System Optimize
3. IE Tools
4. System Fix
5. System Tools
And now, take System Optimize as example, it includes Menu Optimize, Service Optimize, Startup Optimize, Desktop Optimize.
Menu Optimize: To optimize your menu items, you can choose which item to be shown on your menu at your own will.
Service Optimize: To optimize your service, such as Computer Browser, Remote Registry, Security Center and so on.
Startup Optimize: Show the items that are set to start while you launch your PC. You could select to disable or remove items to increase the startup speed.
Desktop Optimize: To optimize the desktop, you could choose which item to be displayed on your desktop.
Blue Screen 6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3,Blue Screen Solutions Windows 7,Fix Blue Screen For Free,Igdpmd64.sys Blue Screen Windows 7,Reparar Blue Screen Windows 7Blue Screen Error In Windows 7,Blue Screen View,How To Repair Blue Screen On Windows 7,How To Stop Blue Screen Of Death Windows 7,Solucion Para Blue Screen Windows 7Agt0415(ver_2).dll,Agthook.dll,Ahd3.exe,Ahnctlkd.dll,Ahqman.dll
Read More:How to Fix nos11.dat?,How to Fix oald7.exe Not Found?,How to Repair nosA4.dat Not Found?,Free Download OGAAddin.dll.bak,How to Fix Ocx Installer.exe Not Found?