How to Repair Orthodox.EXE Missing?
What Does Dll Mean?
You might wonder what is dll file. The extension of a computer file is the second part of the file name that comes after the dot. The most common implementation of the DLL file extension is Microsoft's Dynamic Link Libraries. On the other side, dynamically generated web pages, associated with a Microsoft IIS web server have the DLL file extension. IIS stands for Internet Information Services, which is the second most implemented web server application in the world after the Apache web server.As people all know that Dll, a Dynamic Link Library, is a file which can include code and data used by several different programs at one time, such as Kernel32.dll, etc.
The page will show you how to download and install Orthodox.EXE file. Just have a try.
Free Download Orthodox.EXE
File Name: Orthodox.EXE
Company: Sergey M. Hozainov. Moscow, Russia
What Can Cause Dll Error?
Sometimes, you may receive an error message stating Windows cannot find the filename.dll or A required .DLL was not found or something similar. It means that your computer is missing a dynamic link library (DLL) file or a required DLL is corrupt.An error message stating that a particular DLL is missing can be caused by a few things. A program that was recently uninstalled removed a DLL that was required by another program, a program which was recently installed overwrote a DLL, a bad installation of a program corrupted a DLL, a malicious program such as a computer virus removed a DLL or hardware issues like a bad hard drive is causing the error messages.
How to Restore Dll Files?
Take Msvcr71.dll as example, it would show you how to restore dll files.
Msvcr71.dll is a dynamic linked library included in every Windows computer, and used by many programs developed with Microsoft Visual C++.
Accidentally, you'll likely receive error messages along the lines of The program failed to initialize as msvcr71.dll file was not located. Re-install the program to correct the question, or Msvcr71.dll Not Found.
Do not worry about it, you can do as follows:
- Step 1. Open the Web browser and go to any DLL download site's page for msvcr71.dll. (See Resources for links.) Click on the link labeled Download msvcr71.dll, or something similar. If you are using dll-files.com, ignore the warning regarding advanced computer skills needed---it is slightly a ploy to get you to purchase their auto-installation package. For that site, hit the Download button and then the link in the window that pops up, to catch the file.
- Step 2. Double-click on the downloaded ZIP file to open it. Right-click on the DLL in the file browser that opens and choose Copy.
- Step 3. Browse to your computer's system folder. This is C:WindowsSystem32 on most versions, and C:WindowsSysWOW64 on 64-bit operating systems. Paste the copied DLL into this folder, so that Windows can find it next time it's needed. If the site you use gives you the DLL in uncompressed form, the way dlldump.com does, simply save it here instead.
- Step 4. Reboot the computer.
How to Kill a DLL File?People may not know that A DLL file includes procedural instructions, resources and assignment by library linking for software applications.
Next, I would like take different types of OS as example:
- Step 1. Click Start and then on the All Programs link.
- Step 2. Try to enter into the Accessories folder.
- Step 3. Right-click on the Command Prompt icon and select Run as Administrator from the right-click menu.
- Step 4. Type regsvr32 /u file.dll
- Step 5. Push Enter to execute the command. Click the OK button on the pop-up which verifies the command was successful.
- Step 1. Click on Start and go to Run.
- Step 2. Type CMD in the run box and press Enter.
- Step 3. Type regsvr32 /u file.dll
- Step 4. Press Enter to execute the command. Hit the OK button on the pop-up which affirms the command was satisfactory.
Take MSHTML.DLL as Example:
You may learn that MSHTML.DLL file is heavily involved with the Microsoft Internet Explorer Web browser which can read and show HTML Web pages. On the other hand, you could not know that MSHTML.DLL file might cause the browser to quit unexpectedly while rendering HTML pages. Here is the concrete process that the user could take to restore browser functionally.
- Step 1. Reset Internet Explorer settings by opening the program, clicking the Tools menu and clicking Internet Options. Hit the Advanced tab and then click Reset in the Reset Internet Explorer Settings window to confirm.
- Step 2. Download and install the latest version of Internet Explorer from the Microsoft website. If you're running an outdated version of the browser, upgrading may fix the the MSHTML.DLL error by replacing the file. While finished installing, restart your computer, then open the browser and navigate to an HTML page to test.
- Step 3. Install the latest service pack upgrade for your version of the Windows operating system. Go to the Microsoft Update website and select Express Install. Choose to install the latest updates for the PC, then restart.
- Step 4. Run the System File Checker program. This built-in utility checks important system files and automatically replaces missing or corrupted files. ClickHit the Start menu, then choose Run. In the text area, type sfc /scannow and press the Enter key. If any files are found to be missing or corrupted, you'll need to insert your Windows disc into your optical drive so the files can be replaced. Reboot your computer once the program has completed the check.
- Step 5. Reset the TCP/IP protocol settings on the computer. Click the Start menu and choose Run. Type in cmd to open the command prompt window. Type in netsh int ip reset resetlog.txt and press the Enter key. This will rewrite two registry entries that are used by the TCP/IP Internet protocol, which may solve the DLL error. Restart the PC.
- Step 6. Download and install a registry cleaner that checks the Windows registry for errors and fixes or deletes corrupted entries. Run the registry cleaner to check for errors, opting to repair any that are detected, and then restart the PC.
- Step 7. Test the result of any or all of these steps by opening Internet Explorer and browsing to any Web page with the file extension .htm or .html. If the program renders the pages without error, the MSHTML.DLL file has been successfully fixed or replaced.
What People Say?
- Adalia Says:
three days ago, my computer suddenly stopped working. And pop up the Orthodox.EXE is missing. Thus, I search the internet and try to find the right dll file to fix the problem to keep the good performance of PC. Finally, I find out that the this software that can not only satisfy my dll requirements, but also improve the speed of my computer. I think it is fine.
- Kate Says:
SmartPC Fixer fixes my black screen error. I usually work until midnight, and someday, I find out that the PC I have used for more than two years suddenly became blue screen. I feel terrible and try to find a way to repair it. I search the Google and there are so many these kinds of software. I choose SmartPC Fixer because it could scan my PC error and fix them automatically.
- Howard Allen Says:
My computer often freezes while I run so many programs. I want to Speed it up. I am going to crazy for its slowest running speed. This software repairs the problems for cleaning my registry thoroughly. I always want to clean it thoroughly but I do not know how to do it. It helps me a lot. Thanks.
Youe Best Handy-Dll Download.
SmartPC Fixer aims at repairing the PC issues that not all the PC software can do. It is designed to assist users repair common windows errors, clean registry errors and speed up the computer. It has a lot of functions that attract computer users. Now, let me show you.1. Scan & Clean
2. System Optimize
3. IE Tools
4. System Fix
5. System Tools
And now, take System Optimize as example, it includes Menu Optimize, Service Optimize, Startup Optimize, Desktop Optimize.
Menu Optimize: To optimize the menu items, you could select which item to be shown on your menu at your own will.
Service Optimize: To optimize the service, such as Computer Browser, Remote Registry, Security Center and so on.
Startup Optimize: Show the items that are set to start while you start your computer. You could select to disable or remove items to increase the startup speed.
Desktop Optimize: Try to optimize your desktop, you can choose which item to be displayed on your desktop.
Blue Screen Error Fix,Blue Screen Windows 7 Solution,Getting Blue Screen On Windows 7,Physical Memory Dump Blue Screen,Vista Blue Screenhowtofixdllerror,Aeccterrainmodelloader.dll Download,How to Fix Adv07nt5.dll,Aecdraftenu.dll Download,Adsource.dll Download,How to Fix Aecctreemgracad50.arxhowtorepaircomputerror,How To Repair Bad Sectors On A Hdd,How To Repair 32 Dll,How To Repair Xp Files,How To Repair Blue Screen Of Death Xp,How To Repair An Office Installation Free
Read More:How to Fix PdaNetA241x64.exe?,How to Repair PhysicsFormulas.exe Not Found?,opr0G3YL Missing,How to Uninstall PFIM130.EXE?,How to Fix pcshelp.exe Missing?