How to Clean p2usb.sys?
What Does Dll Mean?
You might wonder what is dll. The extension of a computer file is the second part of the file name that comes after the dot. The most common implementation of the DLL file extension is Microsoft's Dynamic Link Libraries. On the other side, dynamically generated web pages, associated with a Microsoft IIS web server have the DLL file extension. IIS stands for Internet Information Services, which is the second most implemented web server application in the world after the Apache web server.
As people all know that Dll, a Dynamic Link Library, is a file which can contain code and data used by a lot of different programs at the same time, such as Kernel32.dll, etc.
The page will show you how to download and install p2usb.sys file. Just have a try.
Free Download p2usb.sys
File Name: p2usb.sys
ProductVersion: 1, 7, 8, 0515
Company: Matsushita Electric Industrial Co., Ltd.
Memos: 2007/05/15 00:00 Support P2 USB Device
What Causes Dll Not Found?
Sometimes, you might receive an error message stating Windows cannot find the filename.dll or A required .DLL was not found or something similar. This means that your PC is missing a dynamic link library (DLL) file or a required DLL is corrupt.An error message stating that a particular DLL is missing could be caused by several things. A program that was recently uninstalled removed a DLL that was required by another program, a program which was recently installed overwrote a DLL, a bad installation of a program corrupted a DLL, a malicious program such as a computer virus removed a DLL or hardware issues like a bad hard drive is leading to the error messages.
How to Restore Dll Files?
Take Msvcr71.dll as example, it would tell you how to restore dll files.
Msvcr71.dll is a dynamic linked library included in every Windows computer, and used by many programs developed with Microsoft Visual C++.
Occasionally, you'll likely receive error messages along the lines of The program failed to initialize as msvcr71.dll file was not located. Re-install the program to accurate the distress, or Msvcr71.dll Not Found.
Do not worry about it, you could do as following:
- Step 1. Open the Web browser and go to any DLL download site's page for msvcr71.dll. (See Resources for links.) Click on the link labeled Download msvcr71.dll, or something similar. If you are using dll-files.com, ignore the warning regarding advanced computer skills needed---this is slightly a ploy to get you to purchase their auto-installation package. For that site, hit the Download button and then the link in the window that pops up, to acquire the file.
- Step 2. Double-click on the downloaded ZIP file to open it. Right-click on the DLL in the file browser that opens and select Copy.
- Step 3. Browse to your computer's system folder. This is C:WindowsSystem32 on most versions, and C:WindowsSysWOW64 on 64-bit operating systems. Paste the copied DLL into this folder, so that Windows could find it next time it's needed. If the site you use gives you the DLL in uncompressed form, the way dlldump.com does, merely save it here instead.
- Step 4. Restart your PC.
How to Kill a DLL File?People may not know that A DLL file includes procedural instructions, resources and assignment through library linking for software applications.
Next, I would like take different types of OS as example:
- Step 1. Hit Start and then on the All Programs link.
- Step 2. Navigate to the Accessories folder.
- Step 3. Right-click on the Command Prompt icon and choose Run as Administrator from the right-click menu.
- Step 4. Type regsvr32 /u file.dll
- Step 5. Press Enter to execute the command. Click the OK button on the pop-up which confirms the command was successful.
- Step 1. Hit on Start and go to Run.
- Step 2. Type CMD in the run box and press Enter.
- Step 3. Type regsvr32 /u file.dll
- Step 4. Press Enter to execute the command. Hit the OK button on the pop-up which affirms the command was successful.
Take MSHTML.DLL as Example:
You might know that MSHTML.DLL file is heavily involved with the Microsoft Internet Explorer Web browser which could read and display HTML Web pages. However, you might not know that MSHTML.DLL file can cause the browser to quit unexpectedly while rendering HTML pages. Here is the concrete process which the user could take to restore browser functionally.
- Step 1. Reset Internet Explorer settings by opening the program, Hitting the Tools menu and hitting Internet Options. Click the Advanced tab and then click Reset in the Reset Internet Explorer Settings window to confirm.
- Step 2. Download and install the latest version of Internet Explorer from the Microsoft website. If you're running an outdated version of the browser, upgrading may solve the the MSHTML.DLL error by replacing the file. While finished installing, restart your computer, then open the browser and navigate to an HTML page to test.
- Step 3. Install the latest service pack upgrade for your version of the Windows operating system. Go to the Microsoft Update website and choose Express Install. Choose to install the latest updates for the PC, then restart.
- Step 4. Run the System File Checker program. This built-in utility checks important system files and automatically replaces missing or corrupted files. ClickHit the Start menu, then select Run. In the text area, type sfc /scannow and press the Enter key. If any files are found to be missing or corrupted, you'll need to insert your Windows disc into your optical drive so the files can be replaced. Reboot your computer once the program has completed the check.
- Step 5. Reset the TCP/IP protocol settings on the PC. Hit the Start menu and choose Run. Type in cmd to open the command prompt window. Type in netsh int ip reset resetlog.txt and press the Enter key. This will rewrite two registry entries that are used by the TCP/IP Internet protocol, which could fix the DLL error. Reboot the PC.
- Step 6. Download and install a registry cleaner that checks the Windows registry for errors and fixes or deletes corrupted entries. Run the registry cleaner to check for errors, opting to repair any that are detected, and then Reboot the PC.
- Step 7. Test the result of any or all of these steps by opening Internet Explorer and browsing to any Web page with the file extension .htm or .html. If the program renders the pages without error, the MSHTML.DLL file has been successfully repaired or replaced.
People Speak Highly of It!
July 13th, 2011 at 5:30 am
Just a few days ago, my PC suddenly becomes black screen and stops working. This software assists me fix the problem. Thanks to it, I have no necessary to change the old computer. And in daily life, I also use it to protect my PC.
June 2th, 2010 at 7:06 pm
I have to remove p2usb.sys for some unknown error. And then this software accomplish it. It has a function of dll download, and could download almost all dll files.
What Can SmartPC Fixer Help You?SmartPC Fixer has a lot of functions that attract people, such as ActiveX Block, File Splitter, File Shredder, Disk Defrag, Windows Updates, Uninstall Manager, IE Toolkit, BHO Manager, IE Restore, IE Management.
- ActiveX Block: Manage ActiveX controls that are installed on your system by blocking malicious controls.
- File Splitter: Split your large files into a set of small pieces files, and later combine the pieces to form original file even without using this software.
- File Shredder: Delete files from your hard drive with safety and security.
- Disk Defrag: Disk Defragmenter is an extremely fast disk defrag tool that optimizes file system, and the disk reads much faster.
- Windows Updates: Get latest bug fixes for Microsoft Windows, including fixes for some possible Dos attacks.
- Uninstall Manager: Used to manage the windows software packages. Remove unwanted software and return your system to its original state.
- IE Restore: Recover Internet Explorer to the normal state.
- IE Management: Manage Internet Explorer.
Just download it and have a try.
Aem.actions.ccaa.shared.dll,Aetcsss1.dll,Afc100.dll,Afsprocmgmt.dll,Agentdde.dllBlue Screen Of Death Windows 7,Blue Screen View Windows 7,How To Repair Blue Screen On Windows 7,Nv4_disp.dll Blue Screen,Windows 7 Blue Screen Memory DumpHow To Repair Explorer.exe In Windows Xp,How To Repair Microsoft Word On Dezk Top,How To Repair Sysfader: Iexplorer.exe ? Bad Image,How To Repair Window Vista,How To Repair Windows 8 With Image